Saturday, April 7, 2012

Etisalat Yellowpages Now Smiling at Us

After waiting for more than 2 months, Etisalat Yellowpages finished its publishing and started to distribute to firms and government organizations on Apr. 1, 2012.


Following this good news, on Apr. 7, 2012, when I was checking "Grace Home Building Materials Trading LLC" by google search engine, the first one of the ten entries listed on the result page came to my eyes, obviously, online advertising service in Etisalat Yellowpages was also working. I can't help but excited and clicked the link, I was entering http://www.yellowpages.ae/search/grace-home-building-materials-trading-llc/01-02-00015510/df , a lot of keywords for promotion are standing there, but I have to say some mistakes occured, several keywords are not appropriate like "lighting fixture", "national paint", "shower room cabinet", "gypsum board & plywood", "decorating material supplier" etc, I should inform Etisalat Yellowpages to perfect them very soon.


Anyway, it is a good news to see all of this, I sincerely hope this kind of ad really works well in the coming days.





No comments:

Post a Comment