Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Origin of "Grace Home"

Grace Home is based in Shanghai China, the head office is named as "Guang Hao Gruop". you can notice that Guang Hao's initials are G and H just like Grace Home.

Guang Hao Group is a company with 3 christian meetings all the time which have been held in company's office, and I, also a Christian,  hope the company in Abu Dhabi can have the blessings from God.  Grace Home is just a very good name.

But there is a story about "Grace Home". From the beginning that we were going to apply for the company name registry, we submitted many names such as Grand Home, Great Home, Grand Hous, Great House, but they are all used by other companies, I have tried again and again for 3 times, every time I submitted around 10 names, but the results are very bad, each of the names have been all occupied. I feel desperate about it, 20 days have passed but the company name is just in the air and like air.

Afterwards, I invited some friends and colleagues to help me to find a good name, but all is not satisfied.

At last, I knelt down and prayed to God, requested the Lord to give me hint and intelligence. Magically, after I finished my prayer, I wrote down 20-30 names of company names in accordance with the conditions to be required, I was sure these 20-30 names could not be figured out before the prayer, even now I cannot remember what I did at that time. Thank God for his mercy on me, 2 days after I submitted these 20-30 names, a good news came to me, "Grace Home" was approved by the government.

In the dictionary fixed inside me, Grace Home Building Materials Trading LLC means:

A company name approved by God;
A company blessed by God with much care and favor;
A home of the Lord; 
A very-beautiful-home-related materials supplier;
A good quality supplier;
A polite company with good service;
The same company name as "Guang Hao" if translating to Chinese;
A company name very easy to pronounce.

I am here to thank God for his kindness and love on me, We will make every effort to follow the step of God, to please him with great achievement, and hope to witness to God for his signs in front of his people.













2 comments:

  1. Romex Pflasterfugenmörtel A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The regenerative thermal oxidizer is a device used in industrial processes. regenerative thermal oxidizer

    ReplyDelete